- Not only are you now knitting regularly, you have several projects going at once;
- You actually use your Ravelry account and have catalogued your stash;
- You refer to the really good (read: expensive) part of your stash as yarnporn;
- You meet with other knitters each week to deal with your addiction;
- You begin to modify patterns--even if it's only a couple of lines...at first;
- You actually create a blog to document your obsession and feed into your Ravelry account.
Thursday, December 31, 2009
I might just be a knitter.
You know you have a knitting problem when, after several failed attempts at starting: